Hi, I’m Imogen (aka. The Birth Fairy).
I am a Doula supporting Mothers and families of Perth / Boorloo WA.
I also offer meal train services, birth pool hire, Mother Blessings, and Menarche Ceremony facilitation.
Firstly, a little bit about me:
- I am also a student nurse and was planning on becoming a midwife. I was drawn to becoming a Doula because I could already see the gaps in the system for birthing Mothers and families and felt this was the best way for me to serve Women.
- I love to bake and cook. Traditional Norwegian breads are my favourite!
- I am married to my high school sweetheart
- I have a huge passion for and connection to nature
- Winter is my favourite season
I’m here for you at any stage of your journey – from pre-conception right through to postpartum.
Through it all, I’ll be there for you. We can bask in the uniqueness of your journey together. I’ll nourish you physically, emotionally, and spiritually, nurturing your confidence and providing judgement free support, helping you to navigate your way through this incredible and transformative journey.
It is my honour to help you prepare your body and mind to welcome your baby Earthside. I’ll be by your side to ensure you are informed with evidence-based support so that you feel empowered to trust your decisions, your body and your instincts.
I am passionate about empowering women through unconditional support and individualised care to help them create a positive transition into Motherhood (however that may look to them). I believe that through sharing knowledge and wisdom across each phase of our life, from maiden to crone, we can reconnect to our bodies and take our power back.
Regardless of how you birth, I want you to feel amazing and to remember your experience positively.
If you would like to connect, I invite you to follow the links below to see my website and social media. Feel free to reach out at any time.
The Birth Fairy
0488 194 994