BE THE HERO OF YOUR OWN BIRTH!
My name is Sophie Armstrong, and I am a doula in birth and postpartum at Birth Hero. I am French, I live on the Sunshine Coast in Australia with my husband Sam and our two beautiful girls, Sadie and Pia.
From two blue lines to babe in arms, I’ve got you!
Did you know that going through pregnancy, childbirth, and the postpartum period is like entering an alternate universe? As a mom myself, I realized how crucial it is for us ladies to have some solid support during this monumental transition to motherhood. Every hero needs a mentor, right?
During my own journey, I saw a severe lack of consistent care and heard so many stressful stories about childbirth from my friends, as well as so much shame, guilt and regret. And let’s not forget society’s expectation for us to bounce back like superheroes just weeks after giving birth!
Personally, I LOVED giving birth, and all this got me super passionate about supporting women through this amazing yet challenging time. So, I started my doula training with the awesome Vicki Hobbs at Doula Training Academy and created my unique birth and postpartum support business with a fresh take.
My ultimate goal is to make sure every woman and her partner feel confident, informed, and excited about their birth experience. I want them to look back on it with all the good feels and memories. Because let’s be real, bringing a little human into the world is one wild and crazy ride, but with the right support, it can be a blast!
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Birth coaching to prepare you and give all the resources you need to get ready and be comfortable with your choices.
- Hypnobirthing and relaxation techniques to keep you calm during your birth and beyond.
- Birth mapping, breastfeeding and postpartum planning to help you achieve your goals.
- Birth partner coaching to make sure you have the best birth partner with you and a winning team for your birth.
- Birth debrief and postpartum care to support you after your birth and help you restore your body .
- Guidance and coaching on juggling new priorities, connecting with your partner, coming to terms with your new identity, going back to work to help you adjust to your new reality.
- Some extras will include help with organizing baby showers and gender reveal parties.
My name is Sophie Armstrong, and I am a birth and postpartum doula at Birth Hero who has trained at the Doula Training Academy with Vicki Hobbs. I am here to support you from the moment you see those two blue lines, to the moment you have your baby in your arms and beyond. If you would like more information about my doula services, please contact me:
0435 492 720